Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Podcasting

After a long break I'm up to podcasting, I think. Actually a couple of knitting podcasts have been my walking "music" for a year or so, but I never thought about adding them to Bloglines--a much easier way to know when there are new ones to download than constantly checking each site.

As for directories--podcast alley listed quite a few knitting podcasts I didn't know about. Nice too that they included a blurb about the podcast and a direct link to the podcast site. Podcast directory only listed one podcast under knitting so it wasn't the best choice for that subject. On the other hand when I looked for books on the podcast directory, there were quite a few choices, some also with annotations. Which directory is better obviously depends on what your interest is. I've also found some good lists by just googling a subject and podcasts. If I run out of knitters to listen to (not in the near future now that I have that long list from podcast alley!) NPR had some great music choices to sample.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How do knitting podcasts work? What do they talk about? That is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete